COVID VACCINATION 2021
Westcare Medical Centre is now vaccinating against Covid for everyone aged 50 or over.
How to book or reserve a vaccine:
- Click the link above
- Enter your date of birth, name and mobile phone number (you must have a mobile number, either yours or a family member or friend)
- Click “Existing patient” if you have been to Westcare before, or “New patient” if not
- Click the “Select Appointment Type” drop down box and choose Covid Dose 1
- Choose a suitable apponitment time, or click “See more times”
- If the vaccine is in stock you can confirm the appointment time
- If the vaccine is not in stock, please click to “Reserve Stock”
- If you have reserved stock you will receive an SMS when a delivery is received
- If the system won’t let you book or reserve a vaccine, please try again a few days later.
You MUST have a Medicare card. You must be aged 50 years or over.
If you are under 50 and in a high risk group, we recommend you call the Victorian Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 (24 hours) or visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/information-hub-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine. According to government advice, the vaccine we have in stock is not the preferred vaccine for eligible younger people.