Serving our community for over 30 years.
Dr Hayden Green
Dr Hayden Green graduated with a Doctor of Medicine (MD) from Melbourne University in 2019. He completed hospital training for two years at Sunshine, Footscray and multiple smaller hospitals in Victoria and interstate.
Dr Green moved into general practice at the start of 2023 and enjoys being able to care for all his patients' needs across their whole lifespan. As a general practitioner, it is important to Dr Green that his patients feel listened to and respected.
Dr Green has a special interest in mental health, addiction medicine, LGBTQIA+ health, children's health, sexual and reproductive health, contraception, including Implanon insertion and removal, Women's health and pregnancy care.
In his spare time, Hayden enjoys running with his greyhound, Etchy, who runs faster than him!
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Graduate Certificate of Adolescent Health and Wellbeing
- Certificate in Women's Health (CWH) from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (RANZCOG)
- Graduate Diploma in Child Health (underway)
- Mental health
- Addiction medicine
- LGBTQIA+ health
- Children's health
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Ccontraception, including Implanon insertion and removal
- Women's health
- Pregnancy care