Serving our community for over 30 years.
Dr Kate Van Nugteren
After graduation, Dr Kate Van Nugteren worked at the Northern Hospital and Eastern Health until she started General Practice in 2020. Kate joined Westcare Family Medical Centre in February 2021 and became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) in June 2023.
Dr Van Nugteren's special interests include family care, cardiovascular risk assessment, diabetes care and chronic disease management.
In her spare time, Kate enjoys swimming, reading, indoor plants and catching up with friends and family.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Science - 2011, University of Melbourne
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - 2014, University of Melbourne
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care
- Family health