Serving our community for over 30 years.
Dr Kingsley Ogbonna
Dr Kingsley Ogbonna has extensive experience in family medicine, practising over the past 15 years in Australia and overseas. Dr Ogbonna started in General Practice in 2015 and holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), a Masters in Family Medicine and is a Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM).
Dr Ogbonna has a holistic approach to practising medicine to deliver qualitative and effective medical services to his patients. Working as a General Practitioner brings Dr Ogbonna a cherished satisfaction, and his patients' trust in him as a GP is humbling.
Dr Ogbonna's special interests include children's health, men's health, behavioural disorders, depression, preventative medicine, chronic disease management, metabolic diseases, diabetes care, fertility and family planning, and contraception and birth control, including Implanon and menopause.
In his free time, Kingsley enjoys soccer and travelling.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Masters in Family Medicine
- Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Behavioural disorders
- Children's health
- Men's health
- Chronic disease management
- Contraception and birth control, including Implanon
- Diabetes care
- Family care
- Fertility and family planning
- Metabolic diseases
- Minor surgery, including skin lesion excision (excluding face and neck)
- Pre-employment medicals
- Preventative medicine and health checks
- Workers Compensation