Serving our community for over 30 years.
Dr Sandra Anurathan
Dr Sandra Anurathan is committed to providing compassionate, patient-centred health care. She graduated from the University of Tasmania with a Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Dr Anurathan also holds a Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRANZCOG) and is an examiner for the RACGP.
Dr Anurathan is an experienced GP specialist providing antenatal shared care, and her special interests include paediatrics, minor surgical procedures, preventative medicine, family planning, and women’s health, including Implanon insertion/ removal.
In her spare time, Sandra loves to travel, cook, and spend time with her family.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Women's health including Implanon insertion / removal
- Family planning and antenatal shared care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Preventative medicine
- Chronic disease management