Serving our community for over 30 years.
Dr Farrukh Tufail
Farrukh is a Proceduralist and dedicated skin cancer doctor. He has completed his advanced surgical training at the Austin Hospital and Certificate in Emergency Medicine from Ballarat. He is an Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor with experience and expertise on skin cancer management and cosmetic skin excisions involving the face, nose, ears, lip and hands. Farrukh is a Member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia (SCCA). He also has a special interest in emergency medicine.
Farrukh lives locally with his family and is fluent in English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. He enjoys playing cricket on weekends.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Medicine (MMed Skin Cancer)
- Professional diploma in Skin Cancer Surgery, EM Cert. (ACEM)
- Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Fellow of Skin Cancer Institute (FSCI)
- Skin cancer
- Emergency medicine