Dr Lynn Tun
Dr Lynn Tun Graduated with an MBBS from the Institute of Medicine 1, Yangon, Myanmar back in 2005 which has given him the versatility to work in a variety of medical fields and hospitals.
In 2010 Dr Tun moved to Australia where he has continued to practice in diverse medical environments, this has also given him the opportunity to practice in rural settings adding another element to his skillset. Dr Tun has also completed his emergency training during this time.
Dr Tun has called Melbourne home since 2020 where he has been working in General Practice since. Westcare Family Medical Centre was lucky enough to have Dr Tun join our team in June of 2021.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- All areas of general practice
- Complete family medicine
- Chronic/complex medical conditions
- Minor skin surgeries
- Implanon removal/insertion
- Iron infusions
Does not do termination of pregnancy