Dr Sandra Anurathan
Dr Sandra Anurathan is committed to providing compassionate and patient centered health care. She graduated from the University of Tasmania (MBBS) and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Sandra is an experienced GP specialist providing antenatal shared care and holds the DRANZCOG qualification. She is also an examiner for the RACGP.
Dr Sandra has a broad range of interests including paediatrics, Women’s Health, family planning, implanon insertion/ removal, minor surgical procedures and preventative medicine.
In her spare time Dr Sandra loves to travel, cook, and spend time with her family.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Women's health
- Family planning
- Implanon insertion / removal
- Minor surgical procedures
- Preventative medicine