Melton West VIC 3337
Dr Tahmina Sultana
Dr Tahmina Sultana has worked in a range of hospitals throughout Victoria including St Vincent Private, Western Health, Werribee Mercy, Swan Hill District, and University Hospital Geelong. Dr Sultana moved to General Practice in 2020 and and also completed a Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Dr Sultana enjoys providing ongoing care to her patients and their families, including education on disease management and preventative health. Dr Sultana builds respectful and effective long term relationships with her patients to be able to provide the best healthcare advice.
Outside of General Practice, Tahmina enjoys writing and gardening.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Australian College for Emergency Medicine Certificate (ACEM)
- Fertility and family planning
- Antenatal care and postnatal care
- Contraception and birth control
- Family care
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's Health (Paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Preventative medicine/ health checks
- Skin surgery