Serving our community for over 30 years.
Dr Farrukh Tufail
Dr Farrukh Tufail is a proceduralist and Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor with experience and expertise in skin cancer management and cosmetic skin excisions involving the face, nose, ears, lips and hands. He has completed advanced surgical training at the Austin Hospital and holds a Certificate in Emergency Medicine from Ballarat. Dr Tufail is a member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia (SCCA).
Farrukh lives locally with his family and enjoys playing cricket on weekends.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Medicine (MMed Skin Cancer)
- Professional diploma in Skin Cancer Surgery, EM Cert. (ACEM)
- Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Fellow of Skin Cancer Institute (FSCI)
- Skin cancer
- Emergency medicine